Business Resources and 五福彩票计划软件
If you require facilities for a conference or event, seek highly skilled employees, or need a partner to expand your enterprise, Mason is your go-to resource.
Do Business with Mason
The university is a part of the community, and is invested in helping it thrive. We want to boost the local economy by engaging with local companies. Become a service provider or an on-campus caterer. Get on our approved vendors list. Arrange to take Mason Money at your shops and stores. Doing business with us will pay off for you.
|Caterers||Become an approved caterer.|
|Commercial Vendors and Service Providers||Become an approved vendor.|
|Auxiliary Enterprises (Retail Operations & Mason Money)||Learn about on-campus retail contract administration.|
Start and Grow a 五福彩票计划软件
Mason sponsors or is involved in several programs to help new companies get their start and thrive. You're sure to find one that offers the services you need.
- — Mason serves Virginia entrepreneurs at . The MECs provide direct business assistance services and accelerate the culture of entrepreneurship and innovation throughout the region.
- — This collaborative partnership in Springfield, Virginia, features a full suite of business development services. It is 五福彩票计划软件 to a as well as a , , and .
- Mentor Protégé Program — This MEC program supports the Department of Defense by serving as a vehicle and catalyst for building long-term business relationships between major contractors and small businesses.
- — This program, sponsored by Mason, features centers that provide counseling and services that help companies do business with federal, state and local governments.
- — These partnerships, primarily between the government and colleges/universities, are administered by the Small Business Administration. They provide educational services for small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs. Due to the generosity of our sponsors, services are free.
Hire Mason Students and Interns
Be Innovative and Entrepreneurial
At it's core, Mason is a hub of innovation. Several on-campus centers have been established to build thrust behind new ideas and business concepts.
Undergraduate students, regardless of major, have the opportunity to pursue a minor in entrepreneurship through the Mason School of Business Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Further initiatives include business start-up services for students and faculty through the Office of Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
Engage with Mason's School of Business
Mason’s School of Business offers several programs and outreach initiatives involving the business community, such as:
- The Brown & Brown Distinguished Speaker Series, which features a diverse group of corporate leaders and government officials who discuss the strategic and operational issues critical to the nation’s ability to sustain and enhance its competitive edge in a global economy.
- The Women in Business Initiative, which provides students, alums, and businesswomen a unique platform of engagement for professional development and networking.
- The Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship, which advances real estate research and education in real estate development and finance by working in partnership with leading real estate developers, professionals, and organizations. The Center offers development workshops, conference sponsorships, case study tours, and lectures.
Find an Expert
Mason offers a variety of services and opportunities to the business and media community.
- - Contact our communications staff for information about current events at Mason, or to locate a subject matter expert for media analysis or commentary.
- Mason Speakers - Mason Speakers comprises over 100 professors, researchers, administrators and alumni volunteers from George Mason University who provide lectures and guest presentations to organizations and businesses free of charge.
- - Crucial conversations sometimes require facilitation from a mediation expert. NVMS was formed at George Mason University's School of Conflict Analysis and Resolution to fill a critical deficit in conflict mediation and resolution services in the community.
Partner with Mason
- Corporate and Foundation Relations — The Office of Advancement and Alumni Relations can help inform your enterprise's interaction with George Mason University.
- SAIL, housed within the School of Integrative Studies, is an evolving community of Mason students, faculty, administrators, alumni, and community partners who collaborate on making positive social change. SAIL fosters integrative, innovative, and experiential learning opportunities on campus, regionally, and globally to help form an equitable, just, nonviolent, and sustainable world.